Latest Squawk: MYNAH at Emerson Exchange- May 29-31, 2012- Dusseldorf
Emerson Exhange- Dusseldorf is right around the corner and we hope to see you there on May 29-31,2012.
As Emerson Exchange is one of the premier networking and idea exchanges in the process automation industry, we are excited to attend Emerson's inaugural European Emerson Exchange in Dusseldorf, Germany!
The MYNAH team will be at booth # 3 during the technology exhibits and we will be proudly showing:
- Mimic Simulation Software - Dynamic Modeling
- Mimic Advanced Modeling Objects - Accurate, dynamic simulations for less time and money.
- Mimic Advanced Modeling Solutions for Power Plants, Distillation Towers, Gas Plants, Refineries
- Mimic Operator Training Manager - Structured, repeatable, measurable, recordable operator training sessions.
- Mimic Test Bench - The solution for automated control system testing.
- Mimic Debutanizer Operator Training Package- A high fidelity operator training system for distillation columns.
We will also be supporting Emerson's Migration and Modernization exhibit, where they will be demonstrating integration and migration solutions for DeltaV including:
- DeltaV Industrial Ethernet integration to PLCs, ESDs, and other plant floor devices using the Virtual IO Module (VIM) for M- and S-Series Controller.
- PLC IO Interface - Migration solution for legacy PLC IO systems.
MYNAH's Application Engineer, Edin Rakovic, will be presenting the following short course:
Industrial Ethernet Integration with DeltaV
Industrial Ethernet is emering as the fieldbus of the future for integration of plant floor data in the process industries. Industrial Ethernet networks are being used to connect Plantweb Systems with PLCs, ESDs, MCCs, Plant-floor HMIs, weigh scales, analyzers and remote IO.
Industrial Ethernet integration with DeltaV is a proven solution for:
- Cost- effective device integration with DeltaV using COTS hardware and software.
- High speed data transmission and integration.
- Cost-effective migration from legacy systems to DeltaV.
Day & Time: Thursday, May 31 at 13:15-14:00
Presenter: Edin Rakovic, Application Engineer, MYNAH Technologies
If you are attending Emerson Exchange- Dusseldorf, please drop by our short course and/or our booth and look for Mart Berutti, Edin Rakovic or myself. We would love to talk to you about Dynamic Simulation, Industrial Ethernet integration or your plant's specific operational requirements.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Emerson Exchange- Dusseldorf!