Dynamic Simulation with MiMiC Training Course
Please join us for this hands-on training course that provides in depth instruction on the use of MiMiC Simulation Software for dynamic process simulation for control system testing and operator training. The course is taught by MYNAH Simulation Consultants, Product Developers and Applications Engineers.
In this 5-day, comprehensive training course, students explore all of the capabilities of MYNAH's MiMiC Simulation Software. From its application through building standard and advanced models to becoming proficient in the operator training system, students learn how to build a dynamic simulator in one week. A more detailed list of topics covered is outlined below in the Day by Day Agenda.
For a personalized Dynamic Simulation with MiMiC week long training course onsite at your location, please contact Aimee Ubriaco at email@example.com or +1.636.728.2037 for dates/pricing.
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
September 15 - 19, 2014
September 29 - October 3, 2014
|Calgary, AB, Canada|
November 3 - 7, 2014
The price and model number of the school is shown below. A seat in the school can be purchased through your local MYNAH sales representative.
|SER-3102||Dynamic Simulation with MiMiC One Week Course at MYNAH||US$2,750.00|
For courses hosted in Chesterfield, MO, we recommend the following hotel; don't forget to ask for the Emerson rate of $106/night.
Day 1: (12:00pm - 4:00pm)
- Welcome and Course Introduction
- MiMiC Overview
- Registration & Installation
- Validation, Licensing & Help
- MiMiC Explorer Overview
- MiMiC Database Generation Workshop
- DeltaV FHX Utility
- MiMiC Database Restore Workshop
Day 2: (8:00am - 4:30pm)
- DeltaV SIO Driver Setup
- Modbus & Ethernet SIO Driver Setup
- Working in Simulation Studio
- Discrete Modeling
- Discrete Modeling Workshop
- Analog Modeling
- Analog Modeling Workshop
- Using MiMiC Calcs
- MiMiC Calcs Workshop
Day 3: (8:00am - 4:30pm)
- Advanced Modeling Overview
- Using Vessel, Valve Objects
- Using Heat Exchanger, Pump, Compressor Objects
- Methanol Dilution Workshop
- Using Separator Object
- Methanol Separation Workshop
- Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor Object
- Multi-Stage Turbine Object
- Using Boiler, Fuel, and Steam Header Objects
- Biomass Boiler Model Workshop
- Distillation Object Overview
- Thermodynamic Functions Overview
Day 4: (8:00am - 4:30pm)
- Custom Units Utility
- Bulk Generation Utility
- Bulk Generation Workshop
- Using MiMiC Views
- Building MiMiC View Workshop
- Operator Training Manager Overview
- Training Scenario Workshop
- MiMiC TestBench Overview
- TestBench Workshop
Day 5: (8:00am - 11:00am)
- System Maintenance
- MiMiC Server Overview
- MiMiC Development Team Question/Answer Session
* Please note that the agenda is subject to change at the discretion of MYNAH Technologies.
This continuing education course can be used for Professional Development Hours necessary towards your Professional Engineer (PE) License. A certificate of completion is awarded at the end of the week.
See what former "Dynamic Simulation with MiMiC" students had to say about training:
- "Excellent course." - Bob McIntyre, PCS PotashCorp
- "Instructors are knowledgeable and provided good guidance, very well planned." - Jason Wong, PCS PotashCorp
- "I came in not knowing very much about MiMiC and am returning with a stable base upon which I can continue to build my modeling knowledge. It seems to be a great tool with plenty of room for growth. Overall, a very good learning experience." - Chris Lampman, Scallon Controls
- "All instructors showed enthusiasm for the product and for the process of modeling. It has me excited to learn more!" - Edward Williamson, MacPhail School of Energy
- "Great team approach to teaching the class." - John Steckler, Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- "This course will aid immensely in project scope specification, development, and implementation. I leave St. Louis today with a much higher level of understanding to the capabilities of MiMiC systems." - Dylan Charles, US Nitrogen
For any questions, please contact Aimee Ubriaco at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.636.728.2037.