Rockwell Automation's 2013 RSTechED is quickly approaching and we hope to see you in San Diego next week, June 9-14.
The MYNAH team will exhibiting the following hours:
- Sunday, June 9th from 4:00-8:00pm at the Welcome Reception
- Monday, June 10th from 7:00am-6:00pm in the Manchester Foyer
- Tuesday, June 11th from 7:00am-6:00pm in the Manchester Foyer
We will be proudly showing:
- Newly Released MiMiC Simulation Software v3.5- Easier Dynamic Simulation for Plant Life-Cycle Business Results
- Training Systems in the Cloud using VMWare technology.
- MiMiC Advanced Modeling Objects - Accurate, dynamic simulations for less time and money.
- MiMiC Advanced Modeling Solutions for Power Plants, Distillation Towers, Gas Plants, Refineries
- MiMiC Operator Training Manager - Structured, repeatable, measurable, recordable operator training sessions.
- MiMiC Test Bench - The solution for automated control system testing.
MYNAH Application Engineer, Edin Rakovic, will be presenting the following technical session:
PR 21- MYNAH Technologies: Dynamic Process Simulation for PlantPAx
MiMiC Advanced Modeling Objects are a set of rigorous first principles, dynamic models of process plant unit operations designed for high-performance simulations for operator training or automation system testing. There will be a demonstration of MiMiC Advanced Modeling features with the Distillation Column for PlantPAx.
Days, Times & Location:Monday, June 10th, 4:00-5:00pm in the Edward AB room
Tuesday, June 11th, 11:00am- 12:00pm in the Edward AB room
- Presenter: Edin Rakovic, Application Engineer, MYNAH Technologies
If you are attending RSTechED, please drop by our technical session and/or booth and look for Todd Anstine, Edin Rakovic, Spencer Absher or myself. We would love to talk to you about Dynamic Simulation, Industrial Ethernet integration or your plant's specific operational requirements.
See you all in San Diego!